REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
There is no fee or obligation to talk with us to help you decide whether we are right for you.
Simply call on 02 9929 5125. Or email us with any questions you may have at question@InvestAstute.com.au
Alternatively, click below to leave your phone number and a time you would like us to ring you.
Investment Management Services have become more popular in recent times because it enables your trusted Investment Adviser to make changes to your portfolio swiftly for maximum advantage.
- Our Investment Management Service is an adjunct to the Investment
Advice Service or Direct Share Service and includes all aspects of those services. Think of it as an optional extra.
- This service can be applied to just a part of your total investment portfolio – for example your direct shares.
- The additional service is that changes we would recommend for your portfolio from time to time can be implemented by us immediately without prior authorisation by you.
- Transaction security is paramount in these circumstances, which we certainly do apply. The systems we use for this service restricts transactions between your investments and your nominated cash account i.e. systems and procedures are put in place to ensure that monies cannot be transferred anywhere else other than between your investments e.g. your
directly held shares and your nominated cash account.
- To be able to offer this type of service our licence must have what is called a “Managed Discretionary Account” (MDA) authorisation provided by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission). InvestAstute was one of the first to have this facility, since December 2004.
- Please note that this MDA service is an optional extra and does not need to be taken as part of our Investment Advice Service or Direct Share Service.